2014 NFL Combine: News You Missed Pt. 3
Another day, another round of headlines at the combine. You know the drill! Time to get caught up. Here is what you missed:
- Jadeveon Clowney ran a 4.53 which is among the fastest ever for a player his size. Without a shadow of a doubt he is the BEST player in this class.
- Jadeveon Clowney ran his 40 but didn’t participate in position drills.
- Michael Sam ran a 4.91… he better grab some more headlines because his lack of athleticism is being exposed. He’s an undersized “gamer” in the truest sense and at this point a gamble pick that comes with a circus that some teams don’t want.
- Michael Sam also only benched 17 reps. Again, for comparison purposes Clowney was ripped for 21 reps…
- Aaron Donald ran a 4.65 40 yard dash (280+ lbs)
- Kony Ealy (the Mizzou DE you don’t remember) ran a 6.83 three cone drill, the best of his group.
- For Cowboys fans, Jerry Jones is doing interviews. He has clarified that he will not be stepping down as his own general manager. Ever.
- Khalil Mack came out with an official 4.65 40-yard dash
- Yesterday SDSU RB Adam Muema left the combine for good because “God told him” he’d be drafted by the Seahawks. Talk about faith!
- For visual purposes, here is an animated GIF of Jadeveon Clowney doing his thing:
Want more? There's over 2,000 Updated Mock Drafts in our database! Click Here