This is a Sponsored post written by me on behalf of...
2014 NFL Combine: News You Missed Pt. 2
By D. Wash
Updated: February 23, 2014
News and notes from Sunday’s drills at the 2014 NFL Combine. Let’s get you up to speed in case you missed anything.
- Jadeveon Clowney only put up 21 reps on the bench press.
- De’Anthony Thomas ran an unofficial 4.34 in his first 40 yard dash.
- Carlos Hyde ran a 4.66 40 yard dash.
- Jordan Lynch’s 6.55-second three-cone drill is best in Combine history for a QB (Tim Tebow 6.66 seconds)
- Dri Archer ran an OFFICIAL 4.26 40-yard dash. Chris Johnson is still the champ.
- Johnny Football ran a 4.56 in the 40-yard dash today. For comparison, that’s only 0.01 second slower than Russell Wilson.
- 37% of fans polled on NFL.com say that Greg Robinson had the best combine so far.
- Odell Beckham ran a 4.31
- Mike Evans ran a 4.47
- Brandin Cooks helped himself more than any other player with a 4.31 40 yard dash and 3.81 shuttle. He also did 16 reps. Could he slide in the first round?
- There is some crazy rumor of Sammy Watkins going #1 overall to Houston.