Spotlight: Kia Rio Best Songs
It is almost time for summer. And you know what that means… summer vacations! If you are like me then you know the most important part of a summer vacation is definitely the music! The hours on the road totally pass by if you have the right soundtrack in the background. With that said, Kia has some awesome new technology you should check out like the Voice-Activated UVO Infotainment System (powered by Microsoft).
- Something they are doing that is cool is called Kia Rio Best Songs. How does it work? Glad you asked.
- First you have to visit Kia’s page on Facebook.
- Choose your song, enter your name and email and hit submit!
- Download Spotify if you don’t already have it. It is required to use it.
- Enjoy the “Best Songs with your Windows Down” playlist!
Here is a screenshot of my submission. The song I chose was David Guetta’s ”Without You.” The reason being I like the beat and Usher’s part. I don’t care what you think of the song, it just gets stuck in your head.
If I could submit other songs, I’d probably submit Lil Wayne’s “Got Money” or Rihanna & Young Jeezy’s “Hard.” What song would you pick? Hit up the playlist today, and let us know what you picked.