This is a Sponsored post written by me on behalf of...
Infographic: Pro Sports Compared
Check out this interesting infographic on the top three sports. In quick, illustrated fashion you can see the differences between each of the major sports. Here are some things to note:
- The NFL actually plays the fewest games per year
- The NFL’s ticket prices are double what the other sports offer
- Despite playing so few games, the NFL dominates with $11 billion (Yes, billion with a B) in ticket revenues
- You can see 10 49ers games for the price of one NY Giants game
- Peyton Manning and is scheduled to make $90 million over the next three years. Let’s see if he gets it.
Check it out:
Via: ABC Tickets